Your Support Protects Our First Amendment Freedoms
Your tax-deductible gift helps the Freedom Forum foster First Amendment freedoms for all. With your support we:
- Teach students, teachers, journalists, community leaders and lifelong learners about the freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and petition.
- Explore today’s vital debates about First Amendment freedoms with engaging expert content, conversations and digital storytelling.
- Survey Americans each year about their First Amendment freedoms.
- Showcase First Amendment freedoms and celebrate champions of free expression in festivals, traveling exhibits, programs, performances and annual award ceremonies.
- Train journalists and journalism educators on how to create newsroom culture that promotes inclusion and opportunity for all so the news we get better reflects the nation.
Your support encourages individuals to understand and use our nation’s fundamental freedoms.
Join the dedicated group of Freedom Forum members today.
The Freedom Forum (Tax ID: 54-1604427) is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 private operating foundation dedicated to fostering First Amendment freedoms for all.