2021 Free Expression Awards
We will hold the annual Free Expression Awards virtually to honor those who champion the First Amendment and free expression.
- Julie K. Brown, investigative reporter, Miami Herald
- Jimmy Lai, former chairman and founder, Apple Daily and Next Digital, Hong Kong
- DeRay Mckesson, civil rights and social justice activist
- Gen. Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Susan Stamberg, Nina Totenberg, Linda Wertheimer and in memory of Cokie Roberts, founding mothers of NPR
- Susan Wojcicki, chief executive officer, YouTube
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2021 Free Expression Awards?
Contact Elizabeth Dickson: