Free Power Shift Project Webinar: Inclusive Leadership
Monday, Oct. 17, 2022 @ 1 pm - 2 pm EDT
Join the Power Shift Project’s Jill Geisler for a free webinar that examines eight things inclusive leaders do — not just in theory, but in practice.
Inclusive leaders advance the success and sense of belonging among all staff members, especially those who have traditionally been excluded or underrepresented.
In this interactive webinar, we’ll look at:
- Your personal growth as leader and your understanding of inequity.
- Your meaningful connections with individual team members.
- Your communication, coaching and feedback that helps people succeed.
- Your team members and whether they feel they must withhold important aspects of who they are at work.
- Your organization’s systems and processes that knowingly or unknowing create barriers to inclusivity.
This webinar is grounded in research, reflects the voices of journalists who are working to on behalf diversity, equity and inclusion in newsrooms and classrooms, and offers specific examples and resources.